Historic railroad bridge in Marietta, Ohio traverses the Muskingum River to Harmar/West Side Marietta. The 828 foot bridge was built on existing piers in 1856 as a covered bridge and converted to a railroad bridge in 1873. It used as such until 1962. Over the years it was destroyed and rebuilt 4 times due to floods. It now serves as a pedestrian walkway connecting the historical Harmar district with downtown Marietta.
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:bridge, long exposure, night, night, photography, snow, snowy, train, winter