Historic railroad bridge in Marietta, Ohio traverses the Muskingum River to Harmar/West Side Marietta. The 828 foot bridge was built on existing piers in 1856 as a covered bridge and converted to a railroad bridge in 1873. It used as such until 1962. Over the years it was destroyed and rebuilt 4 times due to floods. It now serves as a pedestrian walkway connecting the historical Harmar district with downtown Marietta.
Categories & Keywords
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:Black and White, Bridge, Historic, Long Exposure, Marietta, Night Photography, Ohio, Railroad, Winter